Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Marvel, KA, or GE Drawer Fridge?

Posted by 2LittleFishies (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 29, 12 at 21:41

Which fridge drawers with custom panels? I'm looking at the below 3 and would love any feedback... or other suggestions...

Marvel 60RDEBBO
KitchenAid Architect Series II KDDO24RVX
GE Monogram ZIDI240BII

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Marvel, KA, or GE Drawer Fridge?

Sub Zero
I think Perlick has that option also. Great quality from what I read.

o

Be sure to read the post from the poster about "I would not put Fridge Drawers in again, they are a pain to open" (Parapharasing a bit)----but something to think about and at least see if they really are a pain to open.

I believe that post was in the Kitchen Threads.
(IF you can't find it , but want to read it, just holler and I will see if I can "Ferret It Out"!

Gary

o

Yes, I saw that post about the drawers being hard to open also. Not sure what the problem was there, but the ones I tested seemed fine. I thought it was a pain to bend over and reach into an undercounter beverage refrigerator. To each his own.

o

We have the KA fridge/freezer drawer and they are not a pain to open, I don't think. My 7 year old manages them just fine. We have custom panels and it integrates very well into our inset cabinets. At the suggestion of our cabinet guy, we put pulls (7" Top Knobs Weston) at the top of the drawers and we are glad we did (vs. putting them in the middle). The freezer drawer would be really low if you had to reach that far down to open it.

Fridge drawers, Uploaded with Snapbucket

o

Deciding between GE Monogram or Marvel...
Anyone have those and can talk to noise, etc..

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here