Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
captial culinarian manual clean cooling fan?

Posted by pkeithm (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 7, 13 at 21:34

Was it ever determined if the manual clean culinarian has a cooling fan like the self clean model does? In searching the archives I see conflicting answers.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: captial culinarian manual clean cooling fan?

Why not call Capital or Trevor at Eurostoves and get a definitive answer?

I have the self-clean so couldn't tell you.

o

I searched for the threads on the cooling fan but didn't find any. Why is the cooling necessary? I have it but I don't understand why it is needed. I was also wondering what is the trigger for it to turn on and off. I have only had it come on after the oven is off. Where is the fan and does it cool the whole oven cavity or just the door. Sorry if this has been answered before. Please just direct me to the other threads and I will read them.

o

From what I understand it is there to cool the oven door lock on the self clean models (and maybe the associated electronics). It is most likely triggered by a temperature sensor in that area (the fan may also protect any electronics associated with the sensor). My reason for the posting above is to determine if this fan is also in the manual clean model (before I place my order, as it will influence what I order). If I could find a wiring diagram for the range, it may be easy to figure out what is going on.

Tom2013, do you have a self or manual clean model where you heard the fan?
Thanks....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here