Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
purpleplume

Help me ID this 48' Thermador Professional range with two ovens

purpleplume
11 years ago

We are hoping to buy a house we've had our eye on for the past 10 years. It is in a slow foreclosure process and a short sale, but the property is exquisite and has all the qualities we want. Yesterday, we saw it with a realtor and I took some hasty photos with my cell.

Now that I'm back online, I am trying to identify the model number of this 48" Thermador range with dual oven. While there I opened the oven doors but could not locate the model number. I also have close-up shots of the control knobs for both ovens I could post, if that would be helpful.

The large oven control knob sits beneath 5 small push buttons labeled Off, Bake, Conv Bake, Broil, and Clean. To the left of the oven control knob are 3 indicator lights labeled Oven On, Heating, and Door Locked as well as a toggle switch labeled Light.

On the small oven, the black push buttons above the control knob are labeled Off, Bake, Broil, and Proof.

I am not sure when this appliance was installed but the current owner has had the property for ten years and during that time the entire kitchen was put it, so I suspect it dates to the early 2000s. The property is rented out and the new tenants are just moving in, so I cannot ask them. I tried Googling but haven't come up with any models that match the set of buttons and knobs I photographed. Hoping someone here might recognize this. Thanks!

Comments (7)