Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need Recommendations for Small Fridge for Guest Suite

Posted by amck (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 13, 12 at 18:11

Have any of you recently purchased a small refrigerator that you would recommend? We need one for a guest suite we're completing. It will be used for milk, juice, yogurt, fruit, cheese, wine and beer (depending on what family members are visiting.)

Trying to figure out best brand and where to go for the best price. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need Recommendations for Small Fridge for Guest Suite

I'd highly recommend one of the Sanyo fridges that don't have a freezer unit, they're auto defrosting which means you'll never have to manually thaw them out. I have two of them, a small one at the office and a counter height one in my basement. They're quiet and have lots of extra room since they don't have the useless freezer component.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sanyo SR-2410K

o

Beverage center: http://www.subzero-wolf.com/counter-refrigerator/beverage-center

I would go with the SUBZERO beverage center! I love mine!
I have one in the office, (2) in the master, one in the bar, and one in the guest suite! I can put anything in them really! Wine racks for wine, places for soda, etc.

You could also go with the drawers
with the drawers you can make your own 'combo'
ie,
refrig freezer
freezer fridge
Drawers: http://www.subzero-wolf.com/counter-refrigerator/refrigerator-freezer-drawers

o

Thank you for the recommendations. I ended up ordering a Sanyo counter-height without freezer in White. Had to pay an up-charge for White, which always surprises me, as it used to be the default color choice. I think this fridge will be just right for our space.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here