Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
elyash

indoor grill appliance- any on par with CC?

elyash
11 years ago

Are there any good indoor freestanding grill appliances on par with CC?(I have george foreman and cuisinart and they are not what I want.)

After months of debating, I finally decided to splurge and purchase a CC self cleaning range with a grill. Then I learned I would need a pro style hood. And now, I learn I need MUA. The cost is becoming prohibitive - because I also need to remove cabinets and move cabinets in an existing kitchen. I want the CC because of the grill. I have an outdoor grill, but it can't be used in the winter.

But with range, hood, and MUA and cabinet removal we are talking $11,000 to get a grill. I looked into a range top but it just won't work in my existing kitchen. Any suggestions out there for a countertop grill that would satisfy a very fussy cook? I view the grill as a necessity. Because of health issues, my diet has become very limited - so I want the grill to be able to cook in a flavorful manner.

I may end up with the CC - but I want to check other option before writing that huge check. I realize CC has other plusses, but my main reason for its purchase would be the grill.