Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
emjay74

Changing handles on a Kitchen Aid frig

emjay74
11 years ago

Hi everyone- thanks to everyone's help I've almost chosen all my appliances. So far I have:

Wolf 36in gas cooktop

Advantium Monogram Speed Oven 240

Electrolux Icon 30" wall oven

I am stuck on the frig. We'd a CD FD, and we really want water inside the frig. My KD feels strongly that the handles the oven and the frig should match because they will be right next to each other. But Electrolux does not have a CD FD with an internal water dispenser. Don't think I want an Electrolux fridge anyway with all the problems they've had. If I have to get one, I'll get one with no water. But it kills me that the frig I really want is a Kitchen Aid, maybe I just need to not stress about the handles. At this point, I think the features I want are more important.

But was wondering- Kitchen Aid does have the internal water- and I read somewhere that I could get the ArchitectII with the pro handles. But I can't find any info on that on the net. Does anyone know anything about this? Is it only the Architect II and the Pro that you can do this? Or any Kitchen Aid frig? And does my appliance guy just order them for me?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting