Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
desertdance

A Kitchen with all Kitchen Aid - Love the Customer Svc. Chat

We went shopping for appliances at Pacific Sales in Southern California. Because we were furnishing an entire kitchen, we went with the best rebates and deals. In May, it was Kitchen Aid.

So, we move in in a hurry with a huge 4th of July party pending... Wow! Never owned one Kitchen Aid appliance! Ever! No time to read the manuals....

Yikes!

So, on the 4th, my son sat down and read the induction cook top manual, and had nothing but praise for it. I'm finally figuring it out, but I read the recipe, and handed him ingredients, and he cooked the dinner while his wife, her parents, kids, and my husband enjoyed themselves. The oven cooked a great pie (of course I made the pie with apples from our new tree), the induction made the best shrimp boil ever, and now comes the dish washer...

The kitchenAid site has a great chat feature, and our problem could be that our hot water heater is not cranked up high enough (things I don't know while penny pinching hubby makes life miserable...) No wonder I can't get a hot shower!!

This is what we now have installed:

KUDE60FXSS
KitchenAidî Superbaî Series EQ Dishwasher
PURCHASED: 05/09/2013

KEBS209BSS
KitchenAid� 30-Inch Convection Double Wall Oven, Architect� Series II

KHMS2040BSS
KitchenAid� Microwave Hood Combination Oven

KICU569XSS
KitchenAid� 36-Inch 5-Element Induction Cooktop, Architect� Series II

I guess I didn't register the refrigerator.

I love the support on the Kitchen Aid site.