Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Owner's Manuals and Registration

Posted by desertdance (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 8, 13 at 14:01

Nightmare!

Not only are we remodeling everything in this house we just bought, including the kitchen, we have all these unfamilair new appliances! All Kitchen Aid. Never had that brand before, but they match.............

My son was in heaven on the 4th, cooking on the new induction! He's singing it's praises to my grandson, and I still can't figure it out.

Warning! Do not get all new appliances when you have just purchased and are remodeling a home. Doubt I will ever know how to work this new stuff...

I do know how to operate the microwave and the Traeger Jr smoker.

I miss the knobs!

Suzi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Owner's Manuals and Registration

Anytime you get something new there is a learning curve.
Don't worry in 2 weeks you will be a pro.

o

I am not sure I agree with you at all, why can't someone buy all new appliances for a new or remodeled home? I just remodeled my kitchen and got everything new. I took the time to read the manuals and everything is very easy to use. I would say take some time and read before posting something negative that really doesn't/won't apply to most people.

o

Get your kids to help you!

o

Years ago my friend and I were microwave shopping. Our criteria was: we had to figure out how to use it in the store without a manual. We turned one on, then couldn't figure out how to turn it off, so we left the door open and slunk out of the store.

o

So to BPATHOME, it just proves that you need to read the manual, not everyone thinks alike and if you don't read what is written how can you ever learn to use something??

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here