Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
double oven slide-in range

Posted by jill314 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 29, 13 at 11:48

Does a double oven slide-in range exist? I checked websites like Home Depot, Sears, and a couple manufacturer websites (GE and LG) and didn't find any. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: double oven slide-in range

A good site to use to find stuff like this is AJMadison, I did a quick search on there and came up with 7, here is a link for you:

http://www.ajmadison.com/b.php/30+Inch%3BSlide-In%3BOven%3BRanges/N~25+4294965555+4294964459+4294965532

Hope this helps.

Phil

o

Thanks so much, Phil. I had actually looked at that site but couldn't figure out how to filter the search for double ovens. From your link it looks like the only options are very pricey, so I guess we'll have to see how important it ends up being!

o

Do you have the room to do a cooktop or better yet a Range top and then do two wall ovens?

to me that is always the better way to go if you can both from a space and budget perspective.

Phil

o

Thanks, Phil. Our kitchen is quite small, so wall ovens would take away from valuable counter space. Still it is worth considering for sure. I'll definitely put that option on the table and we'll see how it all shakes out!

o

I am looking for a 30" model. Let me know if you find a good one.

o

I am looking for a 30" model. Let me know if you find a good one.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here