Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blue Star Dealers/PA

Posted by mpaninop (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 25, 12 at 11:32

Hello. I know there is a lot of love for Blue Star on these boards. We're building a new house and I'm putting in a 48" BLue Star. We are outside of Philadelphia. Does anyone have any experiences with Blue Star reps/dealers they'd like to share - positive or negative - with BLue Star reps in Eastern PA or South Jersey?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blue Star Dealers/PA

Mine is from Martin's Appliance. They have several locations. I think you can look on BS's website and see who is closest to you. Do they have "territories"?

btw, Martin's is great.

o

I bought my Blue Star (and my other appliances as well) from Don's Appliances in Pittsburgh. Very happy.

o

we are getting our Blue star from Kieffer's. They are located in Lansdale PA. I think they may have another location as well. They have been great for us.

We worked with Ryan Hutchinson at first but then got shifted to Rob Zenkowski because of a relationship he has with our architect. To tell you the truth I liked Ryan better but both are quite good.

o

Kiefers in PA and H&H gas in Windsor NJ

o

We are buying our appliances from Don's appliances also, but the Canonsburg Pa store which is just south of Pittsburgh.

o

Don's is a good dealer

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here