Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
capital culinarian rangetop and double oven ??

Posted by decogal-2008 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 20, 12 at 22:11

I am ready to purchase double maestro ovens and 36 all burner rangetop Would the owners of same, still happy with their purchase or would you have taken different rangetop and ovens with almost the same features.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: capital culinarian rangetop and double oven ??

Have you seen the maestro in person? I'm not an owner, but I really wanted to be! Up until I saw the way the racks work. I hated it and gave up on the Maestro.

o

SeaKoz..... What did you not like about the racks in the Maestro oven ?

o

They were very difficult to move and adjust, I didn't like the weird way the edges flipped down to come out. Even the sales rep had a hard time adjusting the racks. It looked like an overly complex approach.

I also didn't like the screw top on the water well, also seemed like a pain to deal with.

o

Hello - did you purchase the double maestro ovens and 36 culinarian rangetop? I am about to do the same, and would love to know if you did, and if so, how your experience with the products have been.

Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here