Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My contractor screwed up.

Posted by Marion13 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 3, 13 at 20:43

My contractor is finished with my kitchen. It came out very nice but he did make a major error as far as I am concerned. At the end when he was trying to install the garbage disposal he realized he miss judged where he placed the pipes when the kitchen was gutted and now the disposal and the drain of the sink are to far apart. He says it would be a huge job to fix. What would you do? Forget the disposal that you always had and wanted again get a second opinion or make he somehow fix it? Help...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My contractor screwed up.

Do you realize that you have posted the same thing in way too many forums on here? I counted at least 5, and with multiple post titles in those 5. All about the same not so major issue. That used to be a quick way to get your posting privileges yanked around here under Spike.

You've already received multiple replies telling you that it isn't a big deal at all to open the wall up and lower the waste arm.

This post was edited by hollysprings on Mon, Jun 3, 13 at 22:20

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here