Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wolf Range Risers: Bolted or Not?

Posted by SparklingWater (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 27, 13 at 19:54

If anyone who has a Wolf range with a 5" or 10" stainless steel riser would check and answer this, we'd be very appreciative.

Is the Wolf 10" riser bolted to the range after removal of the island trim filler strip or does it, upon straight vertical installation downward until it can go no further, rest as it is?

Funny, I can't find pictures of Wolf riser bolts when searching Wolf accessories and on ehow how to install a Wolf riser (link) it suggests the above.

Here is a link that might be useful: link

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wolf Range Risers: Bolted or Not?

I have the 5" riser. After assembling the riser, you remove two bolts from the back of the range, slide the riser into place, then replace those two bolts.

I have the older model gas range, though, and the newer model is somewhat different. You would assemble the riser, then remove the back panel from the range by removing some screws on each side, then position the riser in place and attach it with three screws on each side, then reattach the back panel.

This post was edited by jellytoast on Fri, Jun 28, 13 at 16:17

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here