Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
BlueStar Platinum vs. Wolf

Posted by lentilpie (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 18, 14 at 19:50

Can anyone with either a Wolf 48" AG or the new BlueStar 48" Platinum series offer suggestions/advice/reviews? I am currently preparing for a kitchen remodel and am torn between these two models. My main concerns being any issues with either of the ovens (ie locking hinges on BS or chipping enamel on Wolf). I have searched the internet but can't find any recent reviews on the BS. I plan on going with 8 burners on the Wolf since I really don't grill indoors. I am slightly worried about BlueStar's customer service. It seems as if Wolf's CS is better. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: BlueStar Platinum vs. Wolf

I've haven't used either range, so I can't offer personal experiences, but I can tell you that you won't have to worry about chipping enamel on the Wolf AG. The only Wolf enamel that has chipping issues is the blue stuff they use in the dual fuel ranges and wall ovens. I believe the AG just has a standard black interior.

o
RE: BlueStar Platinum vs. Wolf

@lentilpie: there's not a lot of information about the Bluestar "Platinum".

I suggest you follow the link on this forum:

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/appl/msg0419210621245.html?16

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here