Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sears dishwasher: customer experience

Posted by tjani (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 28, 13 at 19:40

This is with reference to Bosch Dishwasher purchase from Sears store.

Purchased bosch dishwasher from sears back in Feb 2013. This dishwasher was improperly installer. The installer walked out without using the installation kit and used the existing rubber pipes which were old and breaking.

Long story short, I called sears at least 30 times and got bumped around from phone number to phone number to agent this, agent that and no one ever showed up for further install.

Finally I created a case and was told about the pickup date and credit to my credit card once the dishwasher was picked and received by the store. The delivery service guy came and took the equipment back end of March 2013.

I have since then not received credit from Sears. Again I am being transferred from one department to another. I have case numbers and have been on hold for hours in various departments.

As of today, Sears wants to send it to "research" department to see "what happened".

Moral of the story: never buy product from this company. Their left arm doesn't know what their right arm is doing. If anything, absolutely ANYTHING goes wrong, there is NOT A SINGLE PERSON in sears who would take ownership.

I have spent over 20 hours in holds and speaking to various agents and STILL no resolution to my problem.

I am never buying any other items from this company!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sears dishwasher: customer experience

In our state the attorney general's office has a consumer affairs department where such stuff can be reported. I don't know if it woud do any good but might make you feel better and them suffer a bit. Also the Better Business Beaueau might make a case of it. I would try to get pay back.

o
RE: sears dishwasher: customer experience

Also, call your credit card company - it may be too late to dispute the charge but since you actually returned the merchandise and presumably have a receipt, your credit card company may be able to help you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here