Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tjani

sears dishwasher: customer experience

tjani
10 years ago

This is with reference to Bosch Dishwasher purchase from Sears store.

Purchased bosch dishwasher from sears back in Feb 2013. This dishwasher was improperly installer. The installer walked out without using the installation kit and used the existing rubber pipes which were old and breaking.

Long story short, I called sears at least 30 times and got bumped around from phone number to phone number to agent this, agent that and no one ever showed up for further install.

Finally I created a case and was told about the pickup date and credit to my credit card once the dishwasher was picked and received by the store. The delivery service guy came and took the equipment back end of March 2013.

I have since then not received credit from Sears. Again I am being transferred from one department to another. I have case numbers and have been on hold for hours in various departments.

As of today, Sears wants to send it to "research" department to see "what happened".

Moral of the story: never buy product from this company. Their left arm doesn't know what their right arm is doing. If anything, absolutely ANYTHING goes wrong, there is NOT A SINGLE PERSON in sears who would take ownership.

I have spent over 20 hours in holds and speaking to various agents and STILL no resolution to my problem.

I am never buying any other items from this company!!!

Comments (2)