Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shallow Beverage/Wine Fridge

Posted by 2LittleFishies (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 25, 12 at 19:14

Any fridges that are less than 24" deep? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Shallow Beverage/Wine Fridge

I'm not aware of any full-size shallow units, but there are a few compact/undercounter units that are shallower than 24". Most are still over 20", but Perlick does have a special range of shallow depth models that are 18" deep. You can stack two of the perlicks vertically, actually, but its a pretty pricy way to get a pretty small capacity refrigerator...

o

I was looking for a shallower one as well. It seems that most full size units are a bit under 24" but the handle brings them to over 25". Jsceva is right about the Perlicks. Also, Miele's unit is a bit under 24" (it has a flush handle) but really pricey--I am not willing to spend $$$ on a wine cooler. I just found a Uline wine captain that also has a flush handle that is much less money so I am going to go with that one. If you mean less than 24" that you can go with the "almost 24" then check it out.

o

Saw the Perlick- way to expensive.

I'm not concerned about the handle but need to make the cabinetry less than 24. Danby has an 18" wide beverage fridge that is 19 12/16" deep. I guess that's always an option.

o

nycbluedevil- which uLine are you looking at?

o

The 1175 in the black color. So it is not stainless but I am ok with that. And that is what makes it less than 24". Great price--around $1250 or so and holds 48 bottles.

o

Here's another one:

Summit SCR1536 15 Inch Built In / Freestanding Refrigerator - Glass Door / Stainless Steel Trim
Item #: 2789586
$819.00

Dimensions: (34 inches H, 14. 75 inches W, 17. 5 inches D).

Here is a link that might be useful: Link:

o

Oooh, looked good but when I saw the specs on AJ madison, those are the interior dimensions. It is 22.25 deep. Thanks though!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here