Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mset31ct

New model: Samsung RF4267HARS

mset31CT
12 years ago

I was all set to buy a boring, run-of-the-mill Kenmore FD fridge at Sears yesterday, but then saw the brand new, beautiful Samsung RF4267HARS. http://www.samsung.com/us/appliances/refrigerators/RF4267HARS/XAA.

My father-in-law was with us when we were shopping and generously offered to pitch in for the fridge.

We were lucky...Sears not only price-matched an Internet price, but they also gave us back 10% of the difference. We got the fridge for about $1,000 less than the sticker price! With a deal like that, we had to jump on it asap.

That said, it's a brand new model, which is a little scary. We wanted a cool-looking fridge that could fit in our limited space. 36.5" W, 68.5" H, and this fridge has it all with the right dimensions.

FlexZone drawer, huge freezer, ice-maker and water dispenser on the outside, tons of storage inside. We originally wanted an ice maker in the freezer (I've never had a fridge w/ ice on the door before), but I think I'll end up really liking it.

The salesman said we were the first people to buy this model from his Sears location. Eeep. Does anyone out there have this fridge? Does anyone have the larger model (RF4287HARS)? I've never had a fridge with all these fancy bells and whistles, and I just wonder if that means more is going to go wrong with it. The extended warranty was about $550 so we passed on that. Did we make a good decision? Maybe I should have gotten the boring Kenmore or LGs we saw...

Comments (3)