Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Guess who has Bluestar?

Posted by EurekaChef (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 19, 13 at 18:44

Check out today's Recipe Lab in the New York Times. Mario Batali is making pizza with his sons, and they're baking them in a Bluestar!

Here's the link (i hope it works):
http://dinersjournal.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/06/18/making-pizza-with-mario-batali-and-sons/?ref=dining

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Guess who has Bluestar?

Could be "user error" but the URL got me an error message from the Times. I did find an article, but I don't see a reference to bluestar.

(When you're the OP you need to wait until the preview screen to add your link properly for some reason.)

Here is a link that might be useful: Batali but where's bluestar

o

omfg i can't believe it!
this is life changing

o

Sorry foodonastump. I knew I was doing something wrong. You have the right link. YOu have to watch the video and then you'll see the Bluestar. Thanks for posting the right link!

o

That is interesting.

They baked the pizza bread like a tortilla on the Bluestar cooktop, put the toppings on, then put in the oven.

o

This kitchen appears in several recipe lab videos. It must be a kitchen used by the NY Times and not Mario Batali's personal kitchen.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here