Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Which would you choose?

Posted by jasperdog (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 16, 12 at 18:07

Which would you choose - 36" single door bottom freezer refrigerator

Liebherr CS2060 vs Thermador T36IB70NSP

The Thermador is a 2011 floor model which I can get for about the same price as the 2012 Liebherr.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Which would you choose?

I didn't check out the Thermador but I did look at the Liebherr. The Liebherr looked very nice but I wound up getting a floor model SubZero for less and I think it was a nicer fridge than the Liebherr.

o

I had the same choice a few months ago as part of a new construction. Chose the Thermador. It appeared much better made, brighter and I liked the layout/ergonomics better. Also, much better local service where I am. It was quite a bit more money than the Liebherr (new vs. new), but it seemed worth it. Couldn't see the benefit of spending more for the comparable SZ. We'll see, getting it next month.

o

I'd get the Thermador - wish I could have found that deal.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here