Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Asko dishwasher

Posted by floyd900 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 7, 13 at 18:04

Hi, I just install my new asko D5434XL. It was pretty easy. I am doing a quick wash with nothing in it. So far no problem. I will update later.

luc

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Asko dishwasher

Ok. update. It seem that the concept on not rinsing dishes before putting in the dishwasher is not for my asko. Too bad. Maybe there are dishwasher that do it. So maybe I will have a better chance next time I buy one.

luc

o

Well, what happend?

o

It's more a function of the detergent than the DW. Are you using an enzyme detergent? Try Finish Quantum. You are scraping your dishes, right?

o

Hi, I am scraping my dishes. The detergent I use is Kirkland brand. It contains chlorine bleach and sodium silicates. I will switch to Finish when I run out.

luc

o

Finish Quantum or Finish gel caps 2 in 1 work well also.

o

I could not wait I bought Finish quantum. I will try soon. I will post the difference between both detergent.

luc

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here