Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
DIVA induction cook top for sale at appliance world

Posted by avidchef (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 13, 12 at 14:57

I was looking at outlet centers in NY-NJ region for a bargain on a 36 CC with grill. But I found a DIVA 36 inch cook top and given the interest in induction on this website I thought I would pass it along. If I hadn't just purchased an induction range, I would probably grab it. One caveat- I think DIVA may have gone out of business so I would ask about that. Appliance World 866-374-5795.
This is a DIVA for$2299.96.
The DDP-5 36" 5 burner induction cooktop delivers over 89,000 BTU's of power. Its 5 burner design is unique and offers flexibility for both larger size cookware and placement. The auto-expandable center element will automatically adjust in size to accommodate cookware ranging in size from 4" to 11". The DDP-5 is absolutely perfect and can easily accommodate three 14" pans and out power cooktops larger in size.

FYI - I am just posting because I saw it and I have no connection with the store or company - I never even heard of the store before I was searching for outlets.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: DIVA induction cook top for sale at appliance world

FYI Diva is out of the induction business but not out of the appliance business. They still make traditional gas ranges. Diva De Provence

Here is a link that might be useful: Diva

o
RE: DIVA induction cook top for sale at appliance world

Deeageaux,
Thanks for your correction about DIVA. I am glad to know they are still in business. Too bad about induction - that cook top looked wonderful.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here