Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bertazzoni free hood promotion? Need help to make a decision

Posted by thedork (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 26, 13 at 14:23

I am buying the 30'' PRO gas Berta.
I also bought the 30" Zephyr Anzio - 600 CFM - 22 1/6 deep - $779 + tax

I haven't paid for the range yet and the store will return the Anzio so I can get the free Bertazzoni hood with the promotion if I want.

I know Free is not always the best :)

The free hoods they are giving away are the 400 CFM ones - I am not sure how deep they are. KU30(36)Pro1XV

The second option is to get a Bertazzoni one from the Master series K36 CON X which is at 50% discount - $650 + tax - it is 600 CFM but only 19 1/4 deep - not sure what the quality is - not too many reviews on those hoods.

OR

KU30Pro1X - 30'' 600 CFM - $499

Not sure what to do? My heart tells me the Anzio is probably better but saving $300 -$800 is not bad too - I could get my faucet etc. for that money.

Any opinions on the Bertazzoni hoods? Not too many reviews out there.

Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bertazzoni free hood promotion? Need help to make a decision

Curious where you heard/read about the Berta hood promo with the 30" Berta range. I keep checking their website but only see the free MW with cooktop/oven combo ending 6/30/13. Am I reading incorrectly or are is the hood promo on a dealer site? I would appreciate information as I will be purchasing the 30" PRO as well. Thanks.

o

Well, a friend sent me couple of websites and then I called the store and asked them and they confirmed. The promo is not for all the hoods' models though. Just a few are free and the more expensive ones are 50%. I think it was eff 06/15.

http://www.vintagetub.com/asp/bertazzoni_hoods.asp

o

Thanks--I will check it out.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here