Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
If you're happy with your fridge....

Posted by lovethecricket (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 28, 13 at 12:34

...write it here! (sorry for the kids' song reference.) I am trying to select a fridge for our first home. I am hoping for a fridge that will last (who isn't, right?) Do you love yours? Have you been free of fridge woes? I want to hear about it!
Thanks in advance for sharing!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: If you're happy with your fridge....

So you are just interested in positive reviews, yes?

o

I am totally not into fancy appliances (no space and too cheap) but I have a 13 year old Amana from Sears that has worked flawlessly. 22.5 cu ft, $600 on sale w/coupon. It probably should be replaced with a more efficient model, but I will wait a while longer.
And I would definitely get a bottom freezer drawer, not a door.

o

Yep, I would love to hear about fridges that folks love and what they love about them. Thanks!

o

Love my elux FD fridge!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here