Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
philk1_gw

Microwave with Convection Double Oven

PhilK1
11 years ago

Hi All

Here's what we're trying to accomplish: To maximize available counter space we do not want a countertop microwave, but we want a microwave. We do not always need a double twin conventional/convection oven but there will be times that we need an extra oven for casseroles, etc. So what we've arrived at is a double wall oven that has a microwave on top with convection capability and a conventional on the bottom (with or without convection). A range with a microwave /convection above it would accomplish the goal, but my wife does not want a range) So we've identified the following units:

Jenn-Air JJW3830WS, KitchenAid Architect Series II KEMS378S, and the Bosch HBL8750UC (however, the Bosch is probably out because a pull down door is preferred)

We know we could do a GE Advantium or similar Electrolux with a separate single wall oven below. That option is not out but we'd prefer to stay with a combined double unit.

Are there any brands/models I missed? Any feedback on any of the ones I identified above. Thanks much.

Phil

Comments (3)