Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kitchen aid slide in pro line gas range

Posted by mary1218 (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 30, 12 at 8:57

I just received my new pro line gas range and am very disappointed. I though I did all the research I needed to do. I am concerned about the hole in the middled of the cook top toward the back of the range. I see there is a small cap to put over this opening. What is the purpose of this hole? Does anyone have trouble with food getting down there? Are you satisfied with the performance of this gas range? Thank you for your help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kitchen aid slide in pro line gas range

I am sorry you are not happy with the range. I am about to order the same one but I really don't have much choice as it is only one of two that would fit depth wise. I believe that hole is the vent for the oven.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here