Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
supermom419

Dimensions of Bosch 27' wall oven

supermom419
11 years ago

I'm looking at purchasing a new 27" builtin double wall oven. I love all the features on Bosch HBN5650uc, but I can't find the interior width dimensions anywhere online. Two appliance dealers called Bosch, and the representative couldn't even tell us. As a cake decorator I have to be sure my biggest pans will fit. I looked at a 30" Bosch at Lowe's and was really surprised how far the rack guides stuck out, taking up valuable space--25" wall width was reduced to 22.5" useable space. I'm guessing the 27" Bosch will probably be about 19.5" useable space, and my sheetcake pan is 19" long. Does anyone have a 27" newer Bosch they could measure between the rack guides for me, height, and depth? I'm needing to order ASAP since my current oven is totally dead.

Thanks!

Amy

Comment (1)

• mojavean
    11 years ago

There is a CAD file on the Bosch site. According to it, the rack guide to rack guide width is around 21 inches. I am using Illustrator to read the files and don't have Autocad, but the dimensions should be right. From the back wall (actually back of the pictured rack, to the front of the rack is 15.5 inches. You have some extra space there because the rack does not extend all the way out to the door, so you should have some overhang. Figure about 21 X 16 as the max interior sheet size.