Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
elyash

Found working electrolux induction range in NJ store, Barry's

elyash
11 years ago

I know many others wanted to see an electrolux induction range before purchase. I had been searching NJ and NY to find a working model and actually found one at an appliance store called Barry"s. Its located at 565 Union Ave in Bridgewater, NJ. 732-805-9513. I went there this evening and boiled water - quite rapidly and baked chocolate chip cookies. The water boiled rapidly. The chocolate chip cookies were baked on convection bake 375 and were perfect in just under 8 minutes. They were evenly browned. The store is planning to have working models of a CC and one or two other brands.

I had never heard of this appliance store before going there. I had called over 30 stores looking for an electrolux induction oven to see. I have to say I was extremely impressed with my knowledgeable salesman - Ryan. Best of all, he told me the store services what it sells so there is accountability. Based on what I saw, I think this appliance store may be a hidden gem. They carry Blue Star, Capital, Wolf, Viking, GE, Kitchen Aid, Thermador, MIele and I think most major brands.