Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
askeptic_gw

Bosch Vs. KitchenAid - Need assistance pls

askeptic
9 years ago

Hello,

My wife and I are in the market for a double wall oven, and can not make our minds up between two particular ovens. We both do not know a whole lot about the hardware to begin with, other than what we read online. I was hoping someone who has experience with any of the models below could provide us with their personal opinion, or anyone who is knowledgeable on either could give me some feedback as well.

There is currently a sale going on, so time is of the essence, and of course we wait until the last minute to act. Thank you for any assistance you can provide me.

Bosch - HBL8651UC
- I can not find any reviews on this guy ... anywhere. We are considering this one because of the Bosch name, and the sleek look.

KitchenAid - KEBS209BSS
- We really love the look of this unit including the cobalt blue inside to see the food better. The main issue here is all the reviews about how loud this guy is when its cooking and 45 min afterwards while its cooling. Many have complained of its slow pre-heat times as well.

Is there a clear cut winner here? Is the KitchenAid really loud, or is some Internet troll posting these in anger? Thank you for any input you can provide us!

This post was edited by askeptic on Mon, May 12, 14 at 23:20