Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
AEG wall ovens

Posted by Caspian101 (My Page) on
Sun, May 6, 12 at 22:06

hello all,

I'm looking for any information or opinions on AEG wall ovens and AEG in general. I'm looking at them for their line of 24inch wall ovens. There is no information on the forum search. I would love to do the Miele 24" but the budget does not run to that.
Can anyone recommend a decent (but not Wolf/miele/gaggeneau) 24 wall oven?
I will be pairing it with a microwave above it so if there are matched pairs, so much the better.
Thanks
Caspian

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: AEG wall ovens

AEG is Electrolux, and they are pretty well thought of here in Garden Web Appliance Forum---of course there is always an exception, as there is with all ovens.

I've had one, Electrolux Icon 30" Oven for >5 years now.
It bakes very accurately, no problems or service calls, and I love the fully gliding out racks, the large Wavetouch display and the cobalt blue interior and the lighting for same.

Don't feel to bad about not having the budget for the Miele ovens--why???----Do a search for Miele Ovens, on the main appliance page, at the bottom.

Good luck on your Quest!

Gary

o
RE: AEG wall ovens

Hi Caspian,

We don't have room for a double oven so are looking at one of these little guys to handle the lighter loads, frozen appetizers, keeping all the potluck bits warm. Figure a 24" oven should be easier on power and the small AEG isn't much more $ than a warming drawer. Did you find out anything more, and did you wind up getting one??

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here