Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Feedback on Bosch Benchmark 30" Range

Posted by dancingqueen (My Page) on
Sat, May 31, 14 at 21:41

The range was installed about 4 weeks ago and we launched immediately into a graduation and lots of guests. I really like the range. The locations of the heat hobs on the top work out really well. It is easy and quite intuitive to work both the range top and the oven. The oven is good sized. I bought one extra easy glide roll out rack that has not come in yet but I love the easy glide one that came with the range. The two other racks are ok.

The warming drawer sticks so they are coming out to replace one of the rollers next week. I replaced my non stick cookwear because it was not magnetic. My regular cookwear works perfectly. I like how responsive the cooktop is.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Feedback on Bosch Benchmark 30" Range

Is yours the slide-in one? I am looking at that one since the only other induction slide-in I am considering is Electrolux. Glad to hear you are liking the Bosch so far!

o

Yes, it is the slide in range. I am very pleased with it. I also looked at the Electrolux but for me the top stuck out too far. the slope of the front of the Bosch worked better for me.

o

Thank you for this. Do you have any photos of the range installed? I don't find the stock photos very helpful.

I'm still considering this range, though we are working with old house electrical woes.

o

Would love to see photos as well - I don't seem to have good luck at actually finding this level of appliance in any store that claims to sell them. Thanks for the advice!

o

Me too! I think this may break an impasse for me and the DH. :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here