Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Who likes their Asko Dishwasher???

Posted by sue2012 (My Page) on
Fri, May 18, 12 at 21:27

Hi All,
Have a chance to purchase a brand new asko dishwasher for 500 dollars. Should i buy it? model # 5233xxlfi.
Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Who likes their Asko Dishwasher???

I don't know what size city you live in but, call around and see if anyone in your area repairs them.

o

http://www.ajmadison.com/cgi-bin/ajmadison/D5233XXL.html?gclid=CNfQp7rtj7ACFY4FRQodlWh8pw#BVRRWidgetID

4.8 on AJ Madison! WOW!

o

I have had an Asko DW for almost a year. I am very happy with it and have had no problems.. It is only prudent to ask about service availability in your area but I wouldn't assume that means that the Askos are service prone. Good luck

o

I will check on the service. For $500 i don't think i can go wrong. thanks for the link acw .

o

I love mine. It is actually the second one I have owned. the first lasted 15 years and then I replaced it. I've had this one for 4 years and it is going strong. We live in our kitchen and you cannot hear the thing running. Dishes are clean. I even have a light inside that I thought was dumb at first but really like.

o

Excellent Dish Washer

o

Thanks i appreciate the feedback. Reviews on this model are not the best, so i am glad you all like yours. I think i will purchase it as it will allow me to put the savings into the wolf steam oven.

o

Make sure you have local service. Also some ASKO require a different opening size. My girlfriend loved hers, but when she had trouble it was a wait for parts. When she went to replace it, the new one didn't fit in the same opening.

o

thanks for all the feedback. Keep them coming.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here