1) Miele Microwave

2) Miele Master Chef Speed Oven

3) Miele Warming Oven

They replaced:

1) 1981 Panasonic Microwave

2) 1978 Frigidaire Oven

We are very happy with the entire set.

Microwave

No complaints other than time must be displayed in 24 hour format. Since speed oven can display 12 hr clock, we opted to NOT have the microwave display the time. We quite like the fit and finish and ease of use. One user here also reported their not being a "popcorn" setting. Through trial and error, 3 minutes 25 seconds makes perfect popcorn

Master Chef Speed Oven

My wife is making baked potatoes as I write this. Everything we have done has been very predictable. It is very nice to NOT have to heat up the kitchen as much because most of the time we are cooking items that do NOT require a full size oven. FOr example, we have a full size oven in our kitchen that has not been turned on since we bought the speed oven. We are using it about every other day and it has yet to disappoint.

Warming Oven

In the summers I am almost always arriving at home after everyone else has eaten so the warming oven is getting used 3 or 4 times a week. My wife loves it and so do I.

Overall

Overall we are very happy with the Miele quality - the fit and finish is very good, the doors all shut with precision and the controls all operate with reasonable logic, even when referencing back to the manuals (which we had read hear to be atrocious). Overall happy campers (cookers) so far.

Comments (2)