Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
735age

30' Build in Liebherr vs Subzero

735age
11 years ago

Wondering if I could get some feedback from Liebherr (C1650) and Subzero (611) owners as we keep going back and forth between these two. The Subzero is a previous model that has been dis-continued so the price is almost the same. The retailer said its still covered under the standard warranty. Although I've read that Liebherr is slightly better in terms of requiring very little servicing.

In terms of the actual fridges, both accommodate our needs and we like the look of both. But there are slight differences that have me going back and forth. I like the Subzero as it has an adjustable roll out deli basket (good for keeping the fridge better organized) and I think the pullout freezer drawers might be more convenient than the Liebherr where you have to open the door and then pull out the drawers.

But after reading some reviews on this site, I've seen people comment that it can be more challenging to find items in the Subzero freezer as everything gets stacked on top of each other. We're putting our current Fridge/Freezer in our basement so we'll have extra space to store bigger items so perhaps the stacked items aren't an issue?

These small differences have me going back and forth so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Comment (1)