Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Frozen pizza box in side-by-side fridge

Posted by elofgren (My Page) on
Sat, May 11, 13 at 19:41

Welcome future google-ers.

I searched and searched to find this answer, and didn't, and I didn't have a frozen pizza box in my house to measure. Well, I bought a side-by-side fridge, and a frozen pizza (or three) so I can answer the burning question on everyone's mind.

Yes, a frozen pizza fits in a (or at least my) 36" side-by-side fridge.
And, a DiGiorno pizza box is exactly 12" square.

So now it's on the internet forever, and those that come behind us will have more information than I did.

(I have a Whirlpool GSC25C6EYY.)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Frozen pizza box in side-by-side fridge

Unfortunately they fit it our built in SxS 48 built in Jenn-air Fridge, Yep, in the freezer, told wife not to buy them, but she still does, but she gets to eats them, Not me!!!

Gary

o

Mmm I say the only thing better than a Tombstone pizza, slightly undercooked so that the cheese hasn't fully melted together, is that same pizza, reheated slightly in the toaster oven the next day.

But that's just me. I hope.

o

But does a 12 pack of soda/beer fit in the refridge side straight in? :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here