Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cooksrus_gw

Very Satisfied With New Electrolux Appliances!

cooksrus
15 years ago

We have our new Electrolux Refrigerator and Free Standing Range, all I can say is wow, what nice appliances. The range is first class and cooks great, the Refrigerator is very nice, no temp problems and cooled down fast, we are very happy, we think the Electrolux Range and Refrigerator go very well with our Bosch OTR microwave and Bosch dishwasher.

All total $6200 dollars for the four new appliances and money well spent.

Comments (5)

• mominthedubc
    15 years ago

Congratulations and nice to hear from satisfied customers, especially for those of us still in that "trying to decide" stage.

• cooksrus
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Day three with the new Electrolux SxS and range.

The SxS temp is spot on, I have a thremometer in the the freezer and the fridge and both are holding temps as indicated on the door read out. The sliding shelves are very nice, there is lots of room in this 26 CF unit. The freezer has good storage as well, even a place to put a frozen pizza on the right upper side of the freezer. Over all the frigerator is very nice, love the gallon door pockets for milk and orange juice.

The range is just a very nice product, the glide out racks are so nice, much better then standard wire racks, the temp in the oven is also right on the money and checked with an oven thermometer. The top burners heat up real fast, the display flashes on the wave tough panel with the letters HE to remind you that the burner is still hot and dose not take to long to kool down at all, in fact about three times faster cool down then the Amana range this Electrolux replaced. The oven cooks very even, we cooked a roast the fist night with it and it came out perfect. We have never had a convection oven before and I must say that I am very impressed.

Over all I would recommend Electrolux to others. I will update as we use these more.

• palomalou
    15 years ago

We bought an Electrolux Icon fridge 2+ years ago and are very happy with it. Unlike the Frigidaire that preceded it which needed a service call every 3 months!
    Did you get a range with the induction cooktop? I've always been a big gas fan, but...

• Margaret
    15 years ago

Add me to the list of satisfied Electrolux oven owners. I purchased a single wall oven and have had it for three weeks. The temperature in mine is also spot-on, and I have had no problems with it at all. I was surprised that the controls are fairly intuitive, after setting the user preferences, which I needed the manual to do. the glide out racks are the best feature. I have done a LOT of cooking and baking, and have used bread proof, convection bake, regular bake, convection broil and regular broil. I have not roasted anything yet.

I have had no issues with the space between the glass doors and dust or dirt. I have no complaints thus far.

• rbsohio
    15 years ago

Is your Electrolux range dual fuel? What made you choose the Bosch microwave?
    Thanks.

Sponsored
Land & Water Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
VA's Modern & Intentional Outdoor Living Spaces | 16x Best of Houzz