Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kitchen_maman

AGA Legacy 36' or Fratelli Onofri Roayl Chiantishire or Verona?

kitchen_maman
11 years ago

We are about to undertake a major project on the house. This includes a new kitchen. I was pretty set on either a Fratelli Onofir Roayl Chiantishire FRRYC905DSS or the Verona double oven VEFSGE365DSS. I went on a search of the ovens this weekend to see if my existing baking pans fit. I read some reviews about the smaller ovens being too small, so I wanted to test mine. The first place I went to didn't have either, but did have an Aga Legacy. I was in LOVE as soon as she opened all the doors. It fits my cooking/baking needs perfectly. And my pans fit!

I have been reading the AGA threads and all the pros and cons. I haven't seen a lot about the other two ovens. I was told that they were made by the same company, so basically the same machine. I am looking for people who have experience with these and can give me advice.

The AGA is very different from what I was thinking about. We have a panel fridge (small kitchen) and I was thinking of SS for the stove. But I don't like the SS in the AGA. I LOVE the vintage white. Should I get the window? I have read mixed reviews. I never use the window when cooking anyway...

We live in the metro DC area so I got rid of all my big stuff several years ago. My current oven is 20 inches. I absolutely need at least two ovens. I love the idea of a third. 36 inches is the absolute largest we can put into the kitchen.

The AGA is a big splurge, so we wouldn't want to spend any more than that. I look forward to your thoughts!

Comments (8)