Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mweyandt_gw

Mixed reviews of Bosch dishwashers recently?

mweyandt
10 years ago

I had always heard that Bosch dishwashers were great, quiet, and a solid choice. Recently, however, I've had a few people (including one appliance servicer) say that Bosch's quality has gone down a lot, and that they have lots of mechanical or computer problems. I'm not rethinking what panel-ready dishwasher to get, but I don't want to spend a fortune. Thoughts?

Comments (3)

• shaking
    10 years ago

I think you are safe with the higher end bosch dishwashers. They aren't all made in the same place, or so I was told. I currently have one that is 2 years old and has the salt feature and I love it. I hear more complaints on the fridges than anything. Mine hasn't worked properly for 2 years and its been replaced once over and same issues. I can say this, Bosch has proven to stand behind their products. At least in my case. With any brand anymore there are going to be complaints.

• sjhockeyfan325
    10 years ago

You won't get many naysayers on here - those of us who have higher-end Bosch dishwashers (mine is the 800 series) seem to love them.

• schicksal
    10 years ago

Yep, my parents love theirs. I'm not sure of the model though but they got it last year.