Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Foil Burner Liners

Posted by Rbaker (My Page) on
Sun, May 26, 13 at 17:19

I have a 48" Capital Cullinarian and am looking for tin foil burner liners that are disposable. I make them out of regular foil now, but it doesn't look so great and it's a pain in the butt to do. Any advice would be appreciated...

Thanks!!!!

Ryan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Foil Burner Liners

These used to be available in every grocery store, but I haven't seen them in ages. Last year my only option was to buy online. I got mine from mybrands.com, but a quick google search on foil burner liners brings up a number of other options.

o

I found tons of them online, but none of them have a 6 inch hole for the large commercial style burners on my stove. They all have 3 and 4 inch holes...

o

Whatever you do, don't line your oven with foil. A number of people on this forum have ruined the interior of their oven by lining it with foil - the foil melts onto the oven surface and can't be removed.

o

Why bother? It's an open burner range. I have the bluestar and I wouldn't even think of lining it with foil. Food just falls through the grates onto the drip tray underneath. Splatters and grease just add to the patina of the cast iron top, seasoning it much like a cast iron skillet. The only thing I clean up after cooking on the range is the stainless steel rail on the front.

o

Why bother? It's an open burner range. I have the bluestar and I wouldn't even think of lining it with foil. Food just falls through the grates onto the drip tray underneath. Splatters and grease just add to the patina of the cast iron top, seasoning it much like a cast iron skillet. The only thing I clean up after cooking on the range is the stainless steel rail on the front.

o

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here