Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
opinions on 42' builtin fridge

Posted by donnaw (My Page) on
Mon, May 28, 12 at 16:25

I've searched thru and seen several updates on some older posts. I'm down to making the decision on my 42 inch builtin fridge / freezer w external water and ice. I'm down to Viking or Subzero or Kitchenaid.

I'd welcome any input on pros and cons of each choice. While there's some price variation, I'm trying to step back and look at the big picture as it's not that much diffference by the time I've taken the big plunge on the built-in.

I'm also open to other brands if they meet what I'm looking for.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: opinions on 42' builtin fridge

Either do a true fully integrated built in or a standard refrigerator. A built in with ice and water on the door is an oxymoron. It's spending too much money for what you're actually getting and not enough for the real deal.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here