o
Electolux decision

Posted by starving_chef (My Page) on
Fri, May 11, 12 at 15:53

Any input (good or bad) on model E30EW85GPS ... Thanks all

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Electolux decision

I would be interested too. We are planning on ordering this one also. The only thing that I don't like is the edges of the stainless on the doors. It just feels cheap. like it's just tacked on. Otherwise I would also like to see what people have to say.

o

Check out the post on appliance forum - electrolux double oven died after cleaning.

o

Need help my Dacor is horrible. Have spent a fortune. The faulty buzzer is driving me crazy. I have to turn of breaker to stop it. Spent 200 last year and just spent $500 and now it is beeping again. It will be $129 just to come out and look at it. If it is the panel it cannot be fixed and I will be out the whole oven. It is about 8 years old. This is ridiculous.
Can anyone tell me about electrolux?

o
I think you might be getting less response

b/c your subject line says Electolux instead of Electrolux? If people search Electrolux, they won;t find you....Though your post is at the beginning now, so I might be wrong. Just have been tripped up by the literal-ness of computers myself.

o

Robin59, You don't mention if you have called dacor directly. If you haven't contacted customer service, you need to do so and document the call. There is no excuse for a $4,000 range to break after 8 years. Call or e-mail up the chain of command. Take pictures and document each conversation. I recommend asking nicely for a fix and if that is not possible, credit towards a new range.
They are a small company and can't afford bad publicity. What electrolux appliance are you asking about - model number and picture is helpful to be able to comment specifically one something. I am planning to buy an induction range from them.
One thing I can tell you is that electrolux does not allow retailers to discount their pricing. If they do, electrolux will not sell that dealer appliances for six months and places all their orders on hold. So, you will not get a bargain. The best way to achieve a discount is from rebates or bundling the purchase of several appliances from a retailer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here