Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
newhome4us

Wow- Major Appliances within Best Buy- how did I not know this

newhome4us
10 years ago

OMG-- this house is going to kill me! I need to get out more!!!
Last Night I discovered a local Best Buy that is about 20 mins away from me has major appliances. --http://www.pacificsales.com/ has set up shop there and according to the lady we talk to--this is happening everywhere. I was impressed! No wonder I was seeing post like- check out BB - check out Best Buy -- for your appliances. I truly had No clue!

Comments (5)

• xedos
    10 years ago

They've always had major appliances,

but they just finalized the deal with Pacific to carry upscale, high end luxury , ect... brands.

I predict it will flop as they don't do a great job with the pedestrian brands they have now. At the upper level the customer wants expertise, and coddling - not something BB is good at doing with their staffing arrangement. Will be interesting to see how PS's culture melds with BB's. They aquired Magnolia High Fi to peddle high line stereo gear and while not a flop Magnolia is not lighting it on fire. Almost all of the locations in ATL are staffed by the regular blue shirt BB folks that have no idea what they are selling apart from what's written on the item card.

• newhome4us
    Original Author
    10 years ago

The sales person was a Pacific Sales Employee and Not a BB employee-- she knew the appliances and answered all my questions. I knew they sold major appliances...but they have Never sold Wolf, Viking, Thermadore, Elexctrolux and have one Heck Of a Display for each. It's like a builders dream showroom of appliances.

• newhome4us
    Original Author
    10 years ago

correction...they do not sell Wolf there.

• Gooster
    10 years ago

The mini Pacific Sales in BB, like the Magnolias, don't sell the full line of products. The full Pacific Sales across town has the full displays, includling Wolf and Cornufe. They do have a pretty good setup of kitchens.

• azmom
    10 years ago

In our area there are several Best Buy stores with Pacific Sales inside. All have adequate high end appliance selections. We spoke with sales persons in different locations; it seems every one is quite knowledgeable and experienced. The price on the closed out models are incredible.

An individual Pacific Sales Store 30 miles from us carrying tons of high end appliances, Viking, Wolf, Thermador, Subzero, gaggenau..etc. When we are ready for kitchen appliances, we would definitely look at their selections.

The store is our go to place for plumbing fixtures. The prices on high end fixtures, toilets, and sinks are so much better than FergusonâÂÂs. Some are priced lower than internet prices. The woman we dealt with is extremely knowledgeable and responsive. They do special order too.