Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sort of an Appliance: Timers

Posted by oceangirl67 (My Page) on
Tue, May 1, 12 at 13:49

Is there such thing as a reliable timer? Preferably one with at least 2 alarms. I just tossed another one in the trash, seems they all stop working after a year or so.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sort of an Appliance: Timers

my iphone works well

o

I have a ThermoWorks Model TW3628.

It is both a timer and has a probe to measure internal temperatures.

Well made and easy to use.

o

I like this one:

http://www.americaninnovative.com/products/quadtimer.php

o

I just tell Siri to set a timer for me. She doesn't seem to mind so I continue to take advantage of her.

o

So far, happy with

CDN TM15t Design TM15 Extra Large Big Digit Timer

under $10, and relatively unfussy to use. One alarm, but you could get a couple of them.

o

moja - did you see the Big Bang with Siri

o

A2, until I did a google search of the string "big bang with siri" i had no idea what you were talking about! I puzzled if you were asking me if siri and I had some cosmic linkage stretching back to the big bang! How odd a question, I thought; then I looked it up!

No, I do not watch too much tv! But I saw what you were talking about by seeing video clips on the web!

o

Me too, mojavean. I thought for sure it was an age discrimination comment. :)

One advantage of the big bang theory is one can't be accused of being infinitely old.

kas

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here