Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bungalow14

American Range Performer RANGETOP

Bungalow14
9 years ago

Hi y'all. Wife and I completed construction of our "forever" home recently, so I'm finally able to share thoughts & pics of my American Range Performer 36" rangetop. Lots of folks have posted great info about AR Performer full ranges (and I thank all of you!), but I believe I'm one of the "early adopters" of the rangetop model. It's trite, but...all I can say is WOW. This beauty is everything I've always wanted, and more. The power is breathtaking, but is easily and precisely controlled. Fit & finish are outstanding - not a scratch on it when rec'd. Has worked perfectly from the moment it was piped & plugged in - nary a hiccup. I am happy to sing he praises of the good folks at AR - I called them twice with questions prior to purchasing, and they were very helpful. And they packed this beast in a very robust wooden crate for shipping - it was practically bomb proof. I'm happy to answer questions if you have any. Thanks!

Comments (2)

• Bungalow14
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Here is a pic of The Monster in full throat, all six burners on Max. Yes, I had my vent fan on high (1200 cfm) so I wouldn't melt the kitchen LOL!

• Just Ask Me
    2 years ago

Hello, Can I ask some questions off this site?