Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Boston Area Appliance Sale!

Posted by jscout (My Page) on
Tue, May 8, 12 at 8:55

Just passing the word along for those in the Boston area shopping for appliances (and lighting too). Please do not respond to this thread unless it starts falling on its own.

Yale Appliance is having their annual tent sale on returns, scratch n dents, floor models, etc. from May 11-13. There is also some other promotion going on where you can get a $100 voucher for $50 through their Facebook page. Detail are in the link below.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with this store other than being a customer. My own kitchen project is done (well almost).

Here is a link that might be useful: Yale Appliance Tent Sale

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Boston Area Appliance Sale!

Wanted to bump this, because the preview sale starts Friday. Last year I bought my $1400 Marvel beverage center for $900. I've also seen the Miele and Bosch "columns" built-in fridges, $6000-$7000 units for around $5000. I've also seen ranges including Wolf, Viking and Thermador. It's hit or miss but they usually have quite a few high-end appliances available at very good savings.

o

Bump.

o

you would think instead of having a tent sale they would just haggle a little during the year. Yale hide behind Map Pricing, so didn't barons. I ended up getting everything online, new at a great price and no tax.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here