Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20109641

Thermador Wall Ovens

User
10 years ago

Are you as frustrated as I am (was) about the negative postings on most products? Nobody seems to want to post POSITIVE feedback about their ovens, only negative postings.

Our Thermador Professional Wall Oven is wonderful and is of very high quality. We were not necessarily on a budget when selecting this upper end model, PODC302J, but quite honestly the choice was really a matter of which model "looked good" and had the least solid state controls. We wanted "knobs" in lieu of fancy control panels, to reduce the possibility of costly control board failures.

This oven also comes with slow closing oven doors and smooth gliding oven racks. So we chose this model and are very pleased with it's performance.

As you may notice, everyone seems to want to post negative only, information on products, which after reading so many, I was afraid to pick any oven, for fear it might fail. Don't be fooled, find something you like and make certain you feel comfortable you'll get good backup service from that appliance store. We purchased an extended warranty lasting 2-years, over and beyond Thermador's standard 2-year warranty, for a total of 4-years. While I could have installed the oven myself, we decided to have the wall oven professionally installed by the appliance store installer, to eliminate any disputes, should something fail during the warranty period. This was a good decision and much less stressful since the installation was more involved than I first thought.

Thus far we are very pleased with our purchase of our Thermador oven.

Comments (3)