Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
American Range hybrid wall oven ???s

Posted by Peke (My Page) on
Tue, May 7, 13 at 8:12

I just installed my AR hybrid double wall oven. The upper gas oven works perfectly.

I think they tested both ovens when they installed them, but I can't remember. Anyway, the lower electric oven doesn't work at all. When I turn the knob to bake, broil, convection, or fan, all I get is a humming noise. It also does not heat up.

Only one blue light works which is the bake, convection, fan, or broil light on the gas oven. The temp light does not work on the gas oven. None work on the electric oven. However, both oven lights work inside the oven.

Help! Thanks, Peke

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: American Range hybrid wall oven ???s

What kind of help are you looking for? This sounds like a new oven under warranty - call for service.

o
RE: American Range hybrid wall oven ???s

I have . IT has been two weeks.

I just wondered how the blue lights work on the AR ovens. I also thought someone might have had a similar problem.

Electrician says 220 has power.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here