Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LG fridge and dishwasher any good ?

Posted by M4rtin (My Page) on
Thu, May 30, 13 at 6:06

Was thinking about buying Kitchenaid fridge and dishwasher but saw the stainless steel panel on it and wasn't too impressed.
I looked at LG and their panels look a bit better and more rich, but I never associated LG with kitchen appliances :)
The model I'm thinking of is LFC21776ST and one of their dishwashers in same line.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LG fridge and dishwasher any good ?

I have an LG bottom drawer freezer/fridge in my utility room that is an improvement over either the main kitchen fridge or utility fridge we had before. We've had it for at least three years and used it heavily with no issues. I recommend them (they make some of the Kenmore refrigerators for Sears), but I can't help you with the DW.

o

When Our trusty old KA (Hobart days) died after 25 years of service, I ran out and replaced it "temporarily" with a scratch and dent LG I found at a Sears outlet. Well, that was five or six years ago! Surprisingly, it has worked fine and is still going strong, so when we recently re did the kitchen we decided to keep the LG until it dies.

o

M4rtin, did you end up getting the LG LFC21776ST refrigerator? Do you like it? Any pictures inside your kitchen? Do you miss the water not being inside the door? Did you hook up the ice maker despite no filter. I am considering this refrigerator as mine just died and the one I want is too tall for my area unless I remove the cabinet above.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here