Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
So Cal: SZ/Liebherr Service

Posted by cal_quail (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 17, 14 at 23:14

We've bounced back and forth between SZ IT-36CIID and Liebherr HCB 2061.

I'd typed a much longer version but...

Someone told us the problem with the Liebherr in So Cal is that no one knows about them and service would be a problem. Given the problem we had in just trying to find out about buying one, that wasn't a stretch for us to believe.

Anyone in So Cal want to stand up for Liebherr?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: So Cal: SZ/Liebherr Service

• Posted by ctycdm 10b/Sunset 24 (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 18, 14 at 0:08

So Cal with Liebherr for over a year, but fortunately have not needed service yet.
Love the fridge by the way! Very quiet, and the ice cubes are awesome :)
Purchased at Ren-Wes sales in Lake Forest

For service, they recommend Sunset Refrigeration in Irvine (949) 552-3351

This post was edited by ctycdm on Fri, Apr 18, 14 at 8:48

o

Where in SoCal are you? That could make a big difference to finding it. Even though it's not the priciest brand, you can usually find it in the higher end showrooms. Maybe Pacific Sales?

You can always just call Liebherr and find out who sells and who services near you. Obviously, SZ has been well established in the area for at least five decades, and that's a point, but that shouldn't dissuade you from the alternative.

o

I live in LA. And I have had my Liebherr fridge for almost two years without any need for service but before I purchased I found these two certified Liebherr repair places before I purchased.

Absolute Appliance/Appliance Repair LA

http://appliancerepairla.com/

http://appliancerepairla.com/brands-repaired/

CM Refrigeration
7067 1/2 Vineland Ave
North Hollywood, CA 91605

Toll Free: 800-570-4415
Local: 818-843-2024
Local: 818-842-4415
Fax: (818)-567-2111

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here