Return to the Appliances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Install Miele Speed Oven Over Other Brand?

Posted by sarends (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 20, 12 at 23:13

We have a 27" cabinet. We are sold on the Miele Speed oven (probably the Master Chef). However, we aren't sold on the Miele ovens. Has anyone installed the Miele Speed oven over the top of another oven brand with good aesthetic results?

We would really like to install the Elux 27" wave touch oven, but it seems the Elux and Miele have an entirely different look.

Thoughts?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Install Miele Speed Oven Over Other Brand?

i put a miele speed oven (m/c) over a wolf "e" series oven and i think it looks fine, very pleased with it.

buy what appliance is best for your needs and budget. matching appliances is not as important as functionality in the long run.. and frankly after a while, you don't even notice it.

i would do it again in a minute. also, when i was buying my ovens, the miele full size ovens were having issues with accurate temps, so i started to look elsewhere.maybe by now the issue is resolved. do some research to be sure. i lucked out with a floor model wolf, so it was a no-brainer for me.

best of luck!!

love the miele speed oven, use it everyday, multiple times a day... would buy again!!!!!!!!!!

also, wolf oven is fab, don't think they make a 27"

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Appliances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here