Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cwirick_gw

Just ordered an American Range Performer - will post feedback

CWirick
12 years ago

Thanks to this forum (and not American's horrible website), I found a local dealer (Gygi in Salt Lake City) who carries American Range. I wanted a Bluestar but price was an issue as we're already over budget on our new house. The dealer didn't have a Performer on the floor but they did have a working Heritage. I liked the build quality and the look. Better looking than the Bluestar to my eyes but matches the industrial vibe of the Bluestar (the Capital does not in my view). The three 25k burners are a compelling feature. Doubt I'll ever need all three rocket burners firing at full power at once, but hey, I have the option. The range was $1500 less than the Bluestar equivalent - a significant amount of money at this final stage where we're trying to squeeze every last nickel. The dealer did not have any negative customer feedback to report on the American line, and they appear enthusiastic about providing post-sale support if needed. Hope I won't need to find out. I'll post feedback as soon as the house is finished and the range is installed.

Comments (5)